- 325 Azalea Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
- 5 Beds · 4 Baths · 3129 Sqft
- Live on Morgan Creek! Overlooking Merritt’s Pasture! Incredible, idyllic setting for this one story contemporary home. Completely remodeled and reimagined, enjoy 4-5 bedrooms and 3 full baths in main home, plus separate office, plus apartment! Soaring ceilings and walls of windows/sliders bathe rooms in light and frame the incredible creek & pasture views. Upscale kitchen with custom maple cabinets, stainless Bosch appliances, quartz counters. Brand new HVAC 6/19! Amazing screened porch with vaults & skylights, an ...
- 914 Orange High School Rd, Hillsborough, NC 27278
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 3984 Sqft
- A beautiful custom home on a private 1.1 acre lot, close to the heart of town! A lush, expansive lawn greats you to this nearly 4000 sqft property. Rich finishes, gorgeous millwork and flexible spaces. Two BRs on main, plus two BRs, bonus & office up. New architectural roof 5/18! Custom built-ins in Living Room & Dining Room. Hardwoods & crown molding, high ceilings, more. Pretty rear patio & oversized two car garage. Walk to high school & downtown! An elegant custom home on a delightful treed lot.
- 207 River Birch Ln, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2561 Sqft
- A gorgeous, updated home on a bucolic cul-de-sac lot. Lush, old-growth trees, abundant plantings, and extensive garden areas. Newer roof and fiber cement siding! Updated kitchen with stainless appliances, marble backplash, and granite counters including breakfast bar! Refinished hardwoods, new brushed nickel door hardware& hinges. New screened porch with beadboard ceiling & 4x4 skylights, plus expanded deck. Three bedrooms plus bonus, and huge walk up attic for storage or future expansion. Open Kitchen/Breakfast/Fa ...
- 2551 Owens Ct, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2556 Sqft
- A gorgeous Goforth contemporary home on .69 serene acres. Soaring cathedral ceilings, walls of windows, rich hardwoods, quartz counters & custom tile. Delightful central atrium with plantings. Three large first floor BRs with lovely views of the property, plus lower level BR suite & playroom. Wooded, peaceful, private setting with expansive deck. Walking distance to Eastwood Lake beach for swimming & boating! Plus walk to library, schools & nearby shops. Perfect location for UNC, Duke and RTP travels.