- 8141 Kennebec Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1873 Sqft
- Gorgeous Goforth contemporary home on 2.4 serene acres, in the perfect location. Soaring cathedral ceilings, floor to ceiling stacked stone fireplace, walls of windows, rich hardwoods and custom tile. Updated kitchen boasts new quartz counters, open shelves, new sink and tile flooring. Three large bedrooms with incredible views of the property, plus detached studio and two-car garage. Lovely garden shed. Wooded, peaceful, private setting with expansive front patio, front porch and decking. Lush gardens and meditati ...
- 106 Ray Rd, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2121 Sqft
- A beautifully updated home on a quiet wooded street, with access to five mile trail around University Lake! Walk to Carrboro High and Culbreth Middle Schools, plus Frank Porter Graham dual language elementary. New HVAC, and recent roof, windows, kitchen, baths, lighting, flooring, more. Brand new master bath shower with custom tiling. Flexible floor plan with living room, breakfast/den, sunroom. Plus master with sitting room and two big walk-in closets. Lovely back patio with curved wall. Abundant plantings ...
- 1674 Great Ridge Pkwy, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- 3 Beds · 4 Baths · 2104 Sqft
- A gorgeous Charleston style home with full front porch plus second floor balcony! All overlooking a lovely treed parkway. Rich, upscale finishes throughout, including site-finished hardwoods, custom tile flooring & backsplash, granite counters, stainless appliances. Exceptional millwork featuring extensive trims & moldings, custom built-ins and beadboard accents. Each bedroom has bath adjoining. Enjoy community pool, tennis, walking trails, dog park, garden areas, playgrounds, more. Walk to schools!
- 307 Kirkwood Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1465 Sqft
- Beautiful one-level, end-unit townhome on serene, private lot. Updates galore! Kitchen features Quartz counters, new wood cabinetry and updated appliances. Hardwoods throughout most of home, including gorgeous Family Room with cathedral ceilings and beautiful property views. Fantastic wrap-around deck overlooks scenic, wooded yard. Set at the back of the community on a quiet cul-de-sac. Community swim and tennis. On the free bus-line, and walk to Eastgate on neighborhood trails! Minutes to UNC & Duke.
- 18 Yancey, Pittsboro, NC 27312
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2072 Sqft
- Lovely one-story ranch home in Camden! Three spacious bedrooms, plus open Living/Dining Room, Kitchen with breakfast area and den. Kitchen boasts granite counters, updated appliances, center butcher block island with smooth cooktop. Living Room features a wall of built-in bookcases and gas-log fireplace. Master offers big walk in closet, triple windows, and spacious bath. Charming, private courtyard and deep one car garage. Moment's walk to the shops, restaurants and trails of Fearrington. Wow!
- 24 Grey Oak Ct, Pittsboro, NC 27312
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2898 Sqft
- A gorgeous Chapel Ridge home on a quiet, private cul-de-sac lot. Coveted floor plan with both Master Bedroom and second bedroom/bath on first floor. Plus open Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room, and big secondary bedrooms and bonus. Totally renovated with updated appliances, fixtures, paint, lighting, vanities, decking, landscaping, more! Beautiful millwork, slate, tile and hardwood flooring. Fantastic lot is wooded, peaceful, serene. Big 3-car garage, too! Enjoy all that Chapel Ridge has to offer, with fantastic Signat ...
- 110 Quailview Dr, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 4439 Sqft
- A spectacular family home. Formal Living & Dining, plus open Kitchen/Family Room/Breakfast. Plus four bedrooms, 3.5 baths, bonus and rec room! Large flexible spaces are filled with light, and overlook the peaceful, private and pretty lot. Brand new 30 yr roof. Beautiful cherry cabinetry in Kitchen & MBA. Abundant windows, plus big covered porch at back. All set on a gorgeous 2.4 acre lot with bucolic views, lovely pasture & in-ground pool. Backs to horse farm! Just ten minutes to town, yet a world away.
- 235 Easy St, Pittsboro, NC 27312
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2456 Sqft
- What a find! Fantastic home on 4.6 acres with great Chatham schools. Over 2450 sqft with multiple flexible spaces including LR, FR, bonus, and 4BRs. Delightful and extensive outdoor play areas: bike path, playhouse, swing set, all fully fenced. Day care approved for up to five kids, or wonderful single family home close to everything. Vaulted ceilings, new interior paint, wired workshop, more. New HVAC 6/17! Plus 3BR/2BA rental unit at back of acreage for income! Goats and horses allowed, too.