- 111 Towne Ridge Ln, Chapel Hill, NC 27516
- 4 Beds · 4 Baths · 2703 Sqft
- A gorgeous townhome with high end finishes and an open, flowing floorplan. Sellers added screened porch with skylight & vaulted ceiling, overlooking bucolic grounds. Granite, stainless, tile backsplash in kitchen, with pretty maple cabinetry. Hardwoods on first floor, plus all new carpeting upstairs! New interior paint thruout. 3BR upstairs including luxe master suite w/huge WIC. Third floor BR or bonus/media room, w/full bath. Three A/C units & 1 furnace all nearly new! Walk to trails, pool, pond.
- 104 Corbin Hill Cir, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2630 Sqft
- A lovely, updated home in the heart of Chapel Hill. Walk to Eastgate and East Chapel Hill High, and moments to I-40. Spacious floor plan with four bedrooms and bonus up. Abundant windows that bathe rooms in natural light. Open Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room for great sense of flow and space. Updates include roof, HVAC, water heater, carpet, lighting. Sumptuous finishes feature granite counters, cherry hardwood flooring, and new stainless appliances! Big garage with separate workshop room. Quiet cul-de-sac location ...
- 1321 Childs Dr, Hillsborough, NC 27278
- 5 Beds · 5 Baths · 3560 Sqft
- A gorgeous contemporary home on 4.2 serene acres, in the perfect location. Enjoy spacious room proportions, floor to ceiling stacked stone fireplace, abundant windows, rich hardwoods and custom tile. Updated Kitchen boasts granite counters, smooth top electric stove. Dining and Living Rooms showcase gorgeous red oak built-ins. Four large bedrooms with beautiful views of the property, plus a full one bedroom apartment and big three-car garage. Long-term renter on month-to-month lease. Exterior and much of interior ...
- 2551 Owens Ct, Chapel Hill, NC 27514
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2556 Sqft
- A gorgeous Goforth contemporary home on .69 serene acres. Soaring cathedral ceilings, walls of windows, rich hardwoods, quartz counters & custom tile. Delightful central atrium with plantings. Three large first floor BRs with lovely views of the property, plus lower level BR suite & playroom. Wooded, peaceful, private setting with expansive deck. Walking distance to Eastwood Lake beach for swimming & boating! Plus walk to library, schools & nearby shops. Perfect location for UNC, Duke and RTP travels.
- 42004 Worth, Chapel Hill, NC 27517
- 4 Beds · 5 Baths · 5870 Sqft
- An exceptional architectural timber frame home, with stunning hand-hewn arches, and multi-story walls of windows that frame the spectacular setting. Imported Canadian Douglas Fir, handcrafted and built by Dreaming Creek of Virginia. Nearly 5900 sqft, with abundant flexible spaces. Exquisite finishes include custom cherry cabinetry and Dacor & Fisher/Pakel appliances, and rich Indonesian Kempas wood flooring. All set on a private & serene woodland oasis, backing to 8.5 acres of HOA-owned land with stream.